These Book Club discussions are taking place in the synagogue library. Some may be offered on Zoom.
Contact Gail Burack for further information, email@example.com.
Tuesday, September 12th, 7 pm: The Postcard by Anne Berest
- Tuesday, October 17th, 7 pm: Three Floors Up by Eshkol Nevo
- Tuesday, November 14th, 7pm Kantika by Elizabeth Graver. The author will be live at B’nai Torah on 12/12 at 2 pm.
- Wednesday, December 20th, 7pm: The Family Morfawitz by Daniel H Turtel
- Wednesday January 17th,7pm: Second Person Singular by Sayed Kashua
- Tuesday, February 7th, 7pm (tentative): The Marriage Box by Corie Adjmi. We are hoping to have the author join us via Zoom.
- Wednesday, March 13th, 7pm: All The Broken Places by John Boyne
- Wednesday, April 10th, 7pm: Picture In the Sand by Peter Blauner