The following are just a sampling of some of the educational programs and materials that Women’s League provides its sisterhoods and individual members.
- Divrei Hokhmah - Interactive mini-study units to begin meetings (self-guided)
- Days of Study - Intensive, lay-led study curricula that feature texts, leaders guides, crafts, music (self-guided)
- Etz Chayim He - A three-year adult education curriculum
- Kolot BiK’dushah - Cadre of women qualified to read Torah and/or lead services
- Mitzvah Yomit – A Mitzvah a Day: materials to encourage observance of mitzvot
- Materials for holiday celebrations
- The Hiddur Mitzvah Project - Crafts, recipes, words of wisdom, family projects, and more, all designed to enhance your observance of the Jewish holidays and shabbat.
- Women’s League Institutes - For more than 30 years, Women's League has joined forces with the faculty and graduates of the Jewish Theological Seminary (New York City), Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies (Los Angeles) and Schechter Institute (Jerusalem) to present college-level courses hosted by regions across the country. Institutes are open to the public.
- Yom Yarok: Green Day Tu B'Shevat Celebration - Study, crafts, environmental beit din (court), and games for the entire family
News & Events
MERCAZ Canada, MERCAZ USA and Women’s League Announce Essay Contest
Theme of this year’s essay competition: Women in Zionism - Past and Present. Learn more. click here
Z'havah and Leadership Institutes
Women's League is sponsoring the first Z'havah Institute at the American Jewish University on January 12, 2014.
The 25th Leadership Institute will be January 26, 2014, in Maitland Florida.
Learn more. click here
Jewels in the Crown Award applications are now available
Mishpachah: The Modern Jewish Family
The newest installment - Orpah's List and Orpah's Kids - is now available. click here
Wellness & Learning Network for Tevet 5774
Stress: Challenge yourself and a traditional solution.
To download, please click here
Orpah's List Selection for 2013 Announced
Learn more about The Mothers
by Jennifer Gilmore. click here