Women's League Membership
Each person has a voice. Many voices – together – make a difference. Add your voice to the largest network of synagogue women in the world. Membership in Women's League offers you the opportunity to be heard. Your voice does have an impact.
...about women's issues, world communities, the arts, health, the family, Jewish traditions. Women's League publications
are available on every topic from community service and world affairs to Judaic studies.
...through your representation in internationally recognized organizations
- Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations
- Jewish Council for Public Affairs
- NGO at the United Nations
- Masorti Olami
- Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
...by sharing ideas with members of the Women's League international network. A wide array of programs and classes will enhance your personal,
family and community
- Leadership Institutes to enhance Jewish knowledge and expand leadership skills. The next Leadership Institute will be held in Buffalo, New York, August 5-7, 2012.
- Women's League Institutes in conjunction with the faculty and graduates of The Jewish Theological Seminary, Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies and Machon Schechter.
- Orpah's List: The Women's League Book Club
... and make your personal mark on your community, the Conservative Movement and the world at-large.
- Participate in local projects to better the lives of those in need
- Respond to Action Alerts and advocacy initiatives
- Be motivated at regional and international conferences and conventions
Through our individual membership program
Conservative Jewish woman can be part of the network of women committed to sophisitcated Jewish learning, joyous observance and egalitarian tradition.
Every individual member is joined with thousands of other Conservative/Masorti Jewish women to make a difference in our communities and in our world.
Individual members have access to all of the innovative educational and support programs produced by Women's League, have a home in their local regions, receive the award-winning magazine, CJ: Voices of Conservative/Masorti Judaism, and are kept up-to-date about community and global social action initiatives.
News & Events
Convention 2012 Proceedings Now Available
14th National Masorti Women’s Study Day in Jerusalem
Women’s League for Conservative Judaism, Schechter Institute and the Masorti movement present the 14th National Masorti Women’s Study Day in Jerusalem to any members of Women's League who will be in Israel on June 21. click here
Come to Israel with Women's League
October 21 to November 3, 2013 - this is a trip you do not want to miss! Click below for more information. click here
Women's League joins with the leadership of Conservative Judaism in the United States in expressing a need for more effective gun control. We also ask for your signature on a petition issued by the JCPA expressing our community’s pain and resolve to enact comprehensive reform, including meaningful legislation to limit access to assault weapons and ensure access to quality mental health care for all who need it. click here