Women's League Membership
Each person has a voice. Many voices – together – make a difference. Add your voice to the largest network of synagogue women in the world. Membership in Women's League offers you the opportunity to be heard. Your voice does have an impact.
...about women's issues, world communities, the arts, health, the family, Jewish traditions. Women's League publications
are available on every topic from community service and world affairs to Judaic studies.
...through your representation in internationally recognized organizations
- Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations
- Jewish Council for Public Affairs
- NGO at the United Nations
- Masorti Olami
- Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
...by sharing ideas with members of the Women's League international network. A wide array of programs and classes will enhance your personal,
family and community
- Leadership Institutes to enhance Jewish knowledge and expand leadership skills. The next Leadership Institute will be held in Buffalo, New York, August 5-7, 2012.
- Women's League Institutes in conjunction with the faculty and graduates of The Jewish Theological Seminary, Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies and Machon Schechter.
- Orpah's List: The Women's League Book Club
... and make your personal mark on your community, the Conservative Movement and the world at-large.
- Participate in local projects to better the lives of those in need
- Respond to Action Alerts and advocacy initiatives
- Be motivated at regional and international conferences and conventions
Through our individual membership program
Conservative Jewish woman can be part of the network of women committed to sophisitcated Jewish learning, joyous observance and egalitarian tradition.
Every individual member is joined with thousands of other Conservative/Masorti Jewish women to make a difference in our communities and in our world. This is a network you will want to join and to invite your friends to join with you. You can give the gift of membership to your daughter, sister, mother, aunt, friends, and share with them all that Women's League has to offer.
Individual members have access to all of the innovative educational and support programs produced by Women's League, have a home in their local regions, receive the award-winning magazine, CJ: Voices of Conservative/Masorti Judaism, and are kept up-to-date about community and global social action initiatives.
News & Events
MERCAZ Canada, MERCAZ USA and Women’s League Announce Essay Contest
Theme of this year’s essay competition: Women in Zionism - Past and Present. Learn more. click here
Z'havah and Leadership Institutes
Women's League is sponsoring the first Z'havah Institute at the American Jewish University on January 12, 2014.
The 25th Leadership Institute will be January 26, 2014, in Maitland Florida.
Learn more. click here
Jewels in the Crown Award applications are now available
Mishpachah: The Modern Jewish Family
The newest installment - Orpah's List and Orpah's Kids - is now available. click here
Wellness & Learning Network for Tevet 5774
Stress: Challenge yourself and a traditional solution.
To download, please click here
Orpah's List Selection for 2013 Announced
Learn more about The Mothers
by Jennifer Gilmore. click here